Your GW4W membership includes a discount to add all the benefits of NWI membership!
As a member of GW4W, sign up today for a 1-year, NWI Individual Membership for only $99 (a $36 savings)! Use code GW4W99 at checkout.
Offer is valid for GW4W members only.
Why become a member of NWI?
Stay current with best practices, connect with other professionals, and receive access to practical wellness resources and exceptional continuing education with these NWI member benefits:
Diverse continuing education
- Free live monthly wellness webinars and an extensive library of on-demand webinars
- Discount on NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Program Manager certificate programs
- Discount on Wellness in Clinical Practice certificate program
- Member rate for National Wellness Conference registration and exhibit space
- Online and in-person trainings to work toward your Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) credential
- Continuing education credit included in NWI professional development programs
Helpful online services
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness Observances Calendar
- Wellness links to valuable resources
- Searchable member directory
- A Deeper Well podcasts
- Present a webinar, conference session, or poster
- Write a white paper
- Serve on committees
Valuable online publications
New NWI Online Learning Portal!
- Wellness News You Can Use
- Well-Being Practitioner magazine
- International Connection blog
- Monthly e-newsletter
Members can earn the continuing education credits (CECs) needed to maintain certifications such as CWP, ACSM, and CHES through on-demand webinars offered on the new NWI Online Learning Portal, and via monthly live webinars. Plus, NWI’s popular Worksite Wellness and Wellness in Clinical Practice certificate programs are now offered online with additional online courses are in development!
Would you like more information? Click here to contact
NWI Membership Director Sherri Galle-Teske.