Earn Your Worksite Wellness Specialist (CWWS) Certificate
At the Heath Benefits Conference & Expo (HBCE) Preconference
Sunday, January 21 - Monday, January 22, 2018
Located on Beautiful Clearwater Beach, the Sheraton Sand Key Resort
A special offering by NWI for 2018, you can earn your CWWS at HBCE. Recognized as a premier training program for worksite wellness, human resources, benefits and interdisciplinary professionals, the Worksite Wellness Specialist program provides the knowledge, skills and tools needed to help you assist in creating and sustaining a culture of wellness within your organization. (CE credits for this certificate will be administered by the National Wellness Institute.)
- Module 1: Foundations, Part A: Building a Business Case for Wellness
- Module 2: Foundations, Part B: Population Health and Wellness Management
- Module 3: Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Wellness, Part A: Culture and Leadership
- Module 4: Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Wellness, Part B: Environment and Policies
- Module 5: Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Wellness, Part C: Benefits and Incentives
- Module 6: Driving and Measuring Employee Engagement, Part A: Communications
- Module 7: Driving and Measuring Employee Engagement, Part B: Primary Prevention, Risk Reduction and Special Programming
- Module 8: Driving and Measuring Employee Engagement, Part C: Evaluation
Click below to download the PDF registration form if you are registering for CWWS only (and not the HBCE conference).
The CWWS program will be offered as a pre-conference at the 27th Annual Health Benefits Conference & Expo (HBCE) in Clearwater Beach, Florida, January 21-22, 2018. (Attendance of HBCE is encouraged but not required to participate in the CWWS program; additional registration fees apply.)
View more details about the Worksite Wellness Specialist certificate program.