Join the National Wellness Institute to stay current with best-practices, connect with other professionals, and receive access to practical wellness resources.
Valuable Professional Publications
Members receive periodic issues of these fantastic resources:
- Wellness News You Can Use—the best wellness news stories, new research, and fun facts. These monthly articles may be used in any publications or e-mails you share with your clients or employees.
- International Wellness Connection—a series of monthly essays from wellness professionals across the world, providing insights into wellness in their respective countries.
- Well-Being Practitioner Magazine—innovative, practical information available in an easy-to-read format. Its cutting-edge ideas, trends, and resources guide and inform employee wellness professionals.
- Monthly member e-newsletter—to keep members apprised of member updates, resources, and key occurrences in the wellness profession.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion— an optional add-on for members at a rate of $100/year for a 6-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed publication covering several disciplines.
Helpful Online Services
Available to members only
- FREE live monthly member webinars (plus access to an archive of free on-demand webinars)!
- Social networking for members, including the ability to create member blogs, build enhanced member profiles, share photos and documents, and join professional and personal interest groups and forums.
- Certification tracking
- Online member communities
- Enhanced career and volunteer center—Search available openings, or post your own!
- NWI Membership Directory (searchable)
- Recommended Wellness Links page
- FREE monthly webinars for members!
- National Wellness Conference registration
- NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Wellness Program Manager Professional Certificate Programs
- NWI Wellness in Clinical Practice Professional Certificate Program
- Exhibitor fees at the National Wellness Conference
- TestWell.org—call 715.342.2969 for details
- 10% discount on Whole Person Associates resources when ordering online at wholeperson.com (discount code available on the members-only resource page)
- 35% discount on New Harbinger Publications when ordering online at newharbinger.com (through the exclusive link on the members-only resource page)
- UWSP Adventure Tours for active adults ($50 discount international tours/$25 discount domestic tours)