Research posters should describe the author's research (findings or evaluation of a study, project or new program; literature review) that contributes to knowledge and ideas in wellness. Research findings must be available at the time of the proposal submission. The form below is for submitting Research proposals only. To submit a Best/Promising Practices Poster, click here.
Poster proposals for the 2016 National Wellness Conference must be submitted online by March 7, 2016. One author of each accepted poster must be registered for NWC 2016 and available during the NWC Poster Showcase, Wednesday, June 29, 2016, from 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. to engage in dialogue with NWC attendees.
Important details regarding poster proposal submissions:
- If you have a current NWI membership, please log in to your member account before submitting your proposal. Your contact information will automatically be populated for you.
- Ensure you have gathered ALL the required information before you begin your online proposal, as you may be unable to save and return to this form and will be required to re-upload documents if you attempt "Save and Continue Later." Download the NWC Poster Proposal Guidelines to assist you and for further details. Adhere to all character count restrictions noted on the form.
- You must submit a new form for each proposal. A maximum or one poster per lead author will be accepted.
- Proposals for posters that have previously been presented at the National Wellness Conference will not be reviewed, nor will proposals received after the March 7, 2016, deadline.
- NWI will begin notifying poster proposal submission applicants of proposal acceptance status March 25, 2016, via e-mail.
- If you have questions, e-mail email@example.com.