We Want to Hear Your Voice!
Do you have valuable wellness expertise and insight you can share in a blog article?
Are you passionate about topics of wellness throughout the globe, in any of the six dimensions: emotional, occupational, physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual?
Do you have creative ideas and knowledge on how to help prepare wellness professionals for the future? If so, please consider submitting an article to NWI for publication on our upcoming public blog.
Who would read your article?
The new NWI blog will be a public forum, available to members and non-members alike, from our website. Our audience is largely made up of wellness practitioners around the world who serve a variety of wellness-related areas such as corporate wellness, clinical health, coaching, higher education, community wellness, and general health and wellness promotion.
Many readers are looking for hands-on, practical information that can be applied within their work setting, whether corporate or entrepreneurial. By sharing your wisdom on our blog, you will be fostering the mission of NWI:
To enrich professionals' lives and careers with competencies and connections to promote inclusive, whole-person wellness.
Writers interested in bringing their intelligence, creativity, and passion to our blog are welcome and appreciated. To submit a blog article for consideration, please gather the following information to be entered in the form below:
Minimum article length is 700 words, maximum should be limited to 1600 words if possible.
You may submit a single article or a series of articles. If you submit more than one article, please attach one article per form submission, unless you are submitting a series of articles. If submitting a series, clearly name the files as to which article is first, second, etc... If approved, we will release a series of articles consecutively.
- Author’s contact information
- 50- to 75-word author bio
- Author’s relevant content area expertise. What is your level of experience with the material to be published? Provide a brief description of your education and professional experience related to this specific topic. (50-75 words)
- Article title
- Upload your file(s) as formatted Word doc(s). If a series, please upload one article per document (Limit: 3 articles max per series)
- Upload your headshot to be included with your article (max file size 2MB). This is not required, but strongly suggested.
Carefully review the following information BEFORE submitting your proposal:
- If you have a current NWI
membership, please log in to your member account before submitting your
proposal. Your contact information will automatically be populated for you.
- Ensure you have gathered ALL the
required information before you begin your article submission, as you may be unable to save and return to this form and will be required to re-upload documents if you attempt "Save and Continue Later."
- Have questions about submitting an article? Click here to email your questions, or call us at 715-342-2969.
We look forward to reading your articles!