1. Get Noticed. The exhibit hall is in the concourse between the keynote hall and breakout session rooms, providing many chances to connect face-to-face with attendees throughout the day. And with a very limited number of exhibit spaces available, you're sure to stand out!
2. Make Connections. 700-800 wellness professionals and practitioners will walk through the exhibit space during the Conference. Where else will you find those numbers in your target audience?
3. Create Excitement. Launch your new product, company, or service where the industry's leaders and influencers are gathered. Start the buzz and watch it grow!
4. Educate Yourself. Exhibit packages include 2 full Conference waivers, allowing you to attend sessions and learn more about the very latest in wellness research, trends, and best practices.
5. Strengthen Your Brand. Showcase your company as a major player in the rapidly-growing wellness industry. Interacting in person has a much larger impact on your audience than online or print.
6. Follow Up After the Conference. Whether you gather contact information at your booth, or use the attendee mailing list provided to you after the Conference, you'll have the "in" to follow-up and continue the relationships you started on-site.
7. Less Downtime. If you've ever sat for hours in an empty exhibit hall, you know how valuable face time is. With the unique layout of the Saint Paul RiverCentre, exhibitors find themselves having a constant flow of foot traffic, with dedicated exhibit-hall only time, time between sessions, and even time during sessions when attendees take breaks. There's always someone to talk to!
Included in your exhibit registration this year is an 8’ exhibit table and two Main-Conference (June 18-20) passes, as well as having your organization listed in the conference program that is distributed to every conference attendee.
Spots are going fast!
Exhibit space is VERY limited, so register now to ensure that your organization is part of the 2018 National Wellness Conference!