Today we have no shortage of online seminars and training opportunities literally at our fingertips. With all that's available, you may wonder why it's worth traveling to events like the National Wellness Conference (NWC) and attending in person. While all participants choose to attend for different reasons, here are our top eight reasons to attend a wellness conference in person:
1. Wellness is about communication and the human connection. Sending a message to someone's inbox is nowhere near as meaningful as connecting over a networking social or banquet and really learning from one another.
2. Discover the unexpected! Attendees often say that a conference exceeded their expectations, but the things that have the biggest impact on them are usually completely unexpected!
3. You're only as good as the information you have. There are many places to find the latest data, best practices, products, and working knowledge on a wide variety of wellness-related topics, but you will find all of it in one place in the engaging, informative, and fun setting that a conference provides.
4. Get your passion back! Have you lost your drive and inspiration? Replenish your energy by attending an upbeat, lively, and invigorating conference. You'll go home with a renewed sense of purpose that will amaze you!
5. Make REAL and lasting connections. People at conferences are often very open and willing to share their experiences. It's not uncommon to see speakers and attendees gathered after a session for impromptu discussions.
6. Share what you know with others. We all expect to learn from conferences, but sometimes the most rewarding part can be relating what we know and inspiring others with our experiences. Each of us has great lessons and experiences we can share, and there's no better way to do it than in the welcoming community of a conference atmosphere.
7. Be a part of the wellness community at large. We each work and live in our own community, but to come together once a year and be a part of the greater group of wellness professionals, students, and leaders is a unique and rewarding experience.
8. Build relationships. Grow your personal and professional networks for support and collaboration with the people you meet at the event. You'll be able to stay in touch throughout the year and look forward to getting together at the next conference!
Join us at our educational and rewarding in-person event!
Only two weeks left to save $75 when you register for the National Wellness Conference by February 16!
Register online today! You can choose to pay by credit card or select "pay by check" to create an invoice. "Women Leading Well" Pre-conference and Worksite Wellness Certificate Program registration also available.
Note: Team discounts are available for groups of three or more.
Email email@example.com for details.