Join the National Wellness Institute and gain access to valuable webinars, earn Continuing Education Credits, connect with other professionals, stay current with best-practices, and receive access to wellness tools and resources you can use.
Resourceful and Cutting-edge Professional Publications
Members receive issues of these fantastic resources:
- Wellness News You Can Use—the best wellness news stories and current research. A space for wellness professionals to contribute their voice and spend time with others in the wellness community.
- International Journal of Community Well-Being—this journal advances the knowledge and practice of community well-being as an interdisciplinary broad conception of human and societal well-being. The focus is predominately on communities of place and interest within geographic or societal spaces concerning social, economic, cultural/social, environmental or political conditions and impacts on societal and social well-being.
- Monthly member e-newsletter—to keep members apprised of member updates, resources, and key occurrences in the wellness profession.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion—an optional add-on for members at a rate of $125/year for an 8-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed print publication covering several disciplines.
Helpful Professional Resources and Services
Most are available FREE only to members:
- FREE live monthly member webinars (plus access to an archive of FREE on-demand webinars)! NWI monthly webinars are eligible for CECs.
- Resourceful podcast and podcast library available with show notes on topics covering all Six Dimensions of Wellness
- Social networking for members, including the ability to share photos and documents, join professional and personal interest groups around the world, and personalize your member profile.
- CWP Certification tracking
- Online member communities
- Enhanced career center—Search available openings, or post an open position.
- NWI Membership Directory (searchable)
- Recommended Wellness Links page
Valuable Member-only Discounts:
- NEW! Health Insurance Program with Pendella. Learn more here.
- National Wellness Conference registration
- NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Wellness Program Manager Professional Certificate Programs
- NWI Wellness in Clinical Practice Professional Certificate Program
- Facilitator Certificate Courses (including our NEW Financial Wellness trainings)
- TestWell.org—call 715.342.2969 for details
- 25% Discount on an annual individual membership to Global Women 4 Wellbeing
- 10% discount on Whole Person Associates resources when ordering online at wholeperson.com (discount code available on the members-only resource page)
- 35% discount on New Harbinger Publications when ordering online at newharbinger.com (through the exclusive link on the members-only resource page)
- UWSP Adventure Tours for active adults ($50 discount international tours/$25 discount domestic tours)