Join the National Wellness Institute and gain access to valuable webinars, earn Continuing Education Credits, connect with other professionals, stay current with best-practices, and receive access to wellness tools and resources you can use.
Resourceful and Cutting-edge Professional Publications
Members receive issues of these fantastic resources:
- Wellness News You Can Use—the best wellness news stories and current research. These monthly online articles may be used in any publications or e-mails you share with your clients or employees.
- International Wellness Connection—a series of monthly online essays from wellness professionals across the world, providing insights into wellness in their respective countries.
- Well-Being Practitioner magazine—innovative, practical information available in an easy-to-read online format. Its cutting-edge ideas, trends, and resources guide and inform employee wellness professionals.
- Monthly member e-newsletter—to keep members apprised of member updates, resources, and key occurrences in the wellness profession.
- The American Journal of Health Promotion—an optional add-on for members at a rate of $125/year for an 8-issue subscription of this peer-reviewed print publication covering several disciplines.
Helpful Professional Resources and Services
Most are available FREE only to members:
- FREE live monthly member webinars (plus access to an archive of FREE on-demand webinars)! NWI monthly webinars are eligible for CECs.
- Resourceful podcast and podcast library available with show notes on topics covering all Six Dimensions of Wellness
- Social networking for members, including the ability to share photos and documents, join professional and personal interest groups around the world, and personalize your member profile.
- CWP Certification tracking
- Online member communities
- Enhanced career center—Search available openings, or post an open position.
- NWI Membership Directory (searchable)
- Recommended Wellness Links page
Valuable Member-only Discounts:
- National Wellness Conference registration
- NWI Worksite Wellness Specialist and Wellness Program Manager Professional Certificate Programs
- NWI Wellness in Clinical Practice Professional Certificate Program
- Facilitator Certificate Courses (including our NEW Financial Wellness trainings)
- TestWell.org—call 715.342.2969 for details
- 25% Discount on an annual individual membership to Global Women 4 Wellbeing
- 10% discount on Whole Person Associates resources when ordering online at wholeperson.com (discount code available on the members-only resource page)
- 35% discount on New Harbinger Publications when ordering online at newharbinger.com (through the exclusive link on the members-only resource page)
- UWSP Adventure Tours for active adults ($50 discount international tours/$25 discount domestic tours)