Continuing education credit (CEC) is included when you attend a full LIVE webinar and complete the associated evaluation. You must indicate the type of credit(s) needed on the post-webinar evaluation form.
CWPs only: View on-demand webinars currently available for credit for individuals who currently hold an NWI Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) certification.
Important Information and Requirements for Continuing Education for LIVE webinars
- One 60-minute webinar is equal to one contact hour, or one continuing education credit (CEC).
- To receive continuing education, you must attend the LIVE webinar for the full 60 minutes by logging in with the link provided via GoToWebinar.
- You must register and participate as an individual. If the webinar is watched as a group, only the registered participant is eligible to receive the Certificate of Attendance.
- You must complete and submit the online post-webinar evaluation within one week following the live webinar. Certificates of Attendance will NOT be granted for evaluations submitted after the one-week deadline.
- Certificates of Attendance will be e-mailed to the e-mail address associated with the registrant's NWI account within two weeks of receiving the evaluation.
Approved Providers for LIVE Webinars
ACSM: The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that “National Wellness Institute” meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (December 2018 – December 2021). Approved Providers and their content reflect the concepts of their respective organizations and do not necessarily represent the positions or policies of ACSM. Providership # 661228
NBHWC: The National Wellness Institute has been approved by the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for the continuing education and training of National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (NBC-HWC).
NCHEC (CHES®/MCHES®): National Wellness Institute is designated a provider of Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. NWI webinars are designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive Category I continuing education contact hours.
NWI CWP: Continuing education credits for National Wellness Institute webinars have been approved by the National Wellness Institute for NWI Certified Wellness Practitioners (CWP). You must hold an active CWP certification to earn "NWI" CECs.
SHRM: National Wellness Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. The NWI webinars are valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
ICF: Continuing education hours for this course may be used for the purpose of credential renewal in the area of Resource Development.
General Attendance Continuing Education Certificate: National Wellness Institute-verified contact hours for
continuing education credit/general certificate of participation.
or call 715.342.2969.